If you feel the service provided to by a professional adviser falls below the standard to be expected from a reasonably competent professional and that you have suffered financial loss as a result of their negligence you may be able to claim compensation from them.
Solicitors and other professionals have a duty to carry out their clients’ instructions with reasonable care and skill. The new Consumer Rights Act 2015 reflects the general position.
Our specialists can help you claim against:
- Financial advisors
- Insurance brokers
Claims against solicitors
Here at Curtis Law Solicitors we have a specialist team working on cases against Solicitors arising from settled personal injury claims.
A potential claim against a solicitor may arise where:
- Your case has been potentially under settled
- Advice given falls below the standards of a competent adviser
- Failing to properly consider medical and other key evidence
- Failure to appreciate the injuries sustained
- Making deductions from compensation without agreement
- Failure to comply with court orders resulting in the claim being struck out.
We appreciate that appointing a new solicitor can be daunting, when you have been let down in the past. However you can rest assure that our dedicated team are experts in dealing with a wide variety of professional negligence cases.
For further details please get in touch
If you would like more information or you are ready to start your claim, call Curtis Law Solicitors free on:
0800 008 7450, mobile friendly 0333 240 0340
Or text "CURTIS" to 82727 and we'll call you straight back.