Serious Injury Claims in Manchester, Blackburn and Lancashire
We ensure that all serious injury claims are handled or supervised by very experienced solicitors. The Serious Injury Department comprises of experienced solicitors in all aspects of personal injury and medical law.
If you have suffered and are now a victim of a life changing or catastrophic injury, at Curtis Law Solicitors we can offer specialist Serious Injury Solicitors to help you make a claim for compensation for the losses.
Whether the serious injury is caused by an accident at work, a road traffic accident or by medical negligence, our Serious Injury Solicitors are here for you. We can help you achieve maximum compensation - with a NO WIN – NO FEE agreement.
Catastrophic injuries in England and Wales do not attract massive compensatory awards. The published big awards arise due to things such as loss of earning capacity and ongoing care needs.
We will help you
Establishing fault in these type of cases is only the start, as the injuries sustained often involve life changing events, when unfortunately, return to the life you once enjoyed is out of the question. We provide the expertise to ensure that you, the client, are returned to the best possible outcome by way of rehabilitation, house modification or purchase where necessary, purchase of aids and equipment, ensuring your loss of earnings are recovered so far as they are affected by the injury and that your care needs are covered for life, if necessary.
We are currently instructed in many high profile serious injury claims including:
- Degloving injuries (Employers Liability)
- Fibromyalgia arising from workplace injury (Employers Liability)
- Workplace neuropsychiatric injury (Employers Liability)
- Asbestosis related claims (Industrial Disease)
- Cerebral Palsy arising from birth injury (Medical Negligence)
- Complete loss of sight in one eye (Medical Negligence)
- Loss of male fertility due to wrong site surgery (Medical Negligence)
- Paralysis due to non-diagnosed Cauda Equina (Medical Negligence)
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysisdue to wrongful medication (Medical Negligence)
- Spinal injury arising during high velocity collision (Road Traffic Accident)
We ensure that as far as possible after devastating life changing injury your way of life is restored and if not possible you are compensated for the loss.
Contact our Clinical and Medical Negligence Solicitor
Contact Curtis Law Solicitors today free on 0800 008 7450 or mobile friendly 0333 240 0340.
You can also fill out our online enquiry form below and we’ll contact you shortly.