Plot Sale Solicitors in Manchester, Blackburn and Lancashire
Are you looking to buy or sell a plot of land?
Our expert Residential Property Solicitors act on behalf of a number of developers and builders and can advise on the potential problems that may arise when purchasing a plot of land.
There are a number of points to consider before proceeding with a plot transaction, including the following:
- Access to the site and rights of way
- Sewers and drainage
- Planning consent
- Construction Guarantee
- The Land itself
We will guide you through the process step by step and can also provide a site visit before you proceed for peace of mind.
Our service includes:
- Fixed Fees – Advance knowledge of charges, no hourly rates or hidden fees
- Price Match Policy – A first class service at a reasonable price, plus our price match policy, we will match any like for like quotation.
- Home Visits – No need to take time off work, our dedicated team can arrange to visit your home at a time that is convenient to you, 7 days a week.
- No Sale, No Fee – Promoting a jargon free, honest and easy to understand service. If the sale falls through, you will not need to pay our legal fees.
- No upfront payments – We do not ask for any money upfront
- Updates and easy access - Keeping you up-to date at the matter proceeds, making ourselves available should you wish to speak to us.
- Case tracking – Online case tracking enables you to view the progress of your matter at any time.
- Working to your time scales - We acknowledge you often have time limits to comply with and we manage the transaction to ensure deadlines are met where possible.
- Legal representatives that speak your language – English, Punjabi, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi and Bengali
Contact our Conveyancing Solicitors
Contact Curtis Law Solicitors today and we'll provide you with the right Conveyancing advice you need.
Contact our dedicated conveyancing hotline now on:
01254 914171 or FREE Phone: 0333 240 0103
You can also text "CURTIS" to 82727 and we'll call you back.