We can help to secure your new build property…
Buying a new build is an exciting prospect however, the process of purchasing a new build can sometimes be more complex compared to purchasing of an existing house.
At Curtis Law Solicitors, our expert Conveyancing Solicitors are aware and familiar with the tight time scales often associated with new build conveyances, therefore we stress the importance that you instruct us as soon as you reserve your new build property.
We have a thorough understanding of what pre-exchange issues and searches must be done on the property, as well as offering clear and straight forward advice on any potential risks we identify. We also deal with any pre-contractual obligations normally agreed upon at exchange.
Our new build conveyancing package also:
- Provides you with copies of the transactions appropriate documents.
- Deals with certain conditions your lender may have, including re-inspection, guarantees or other pre-requisites to purchase.
- Provides draft reports on the Contract of Sale as well as other relevant documents.
- Liaise on your behalf with the development’s on-site manager and legal reps to ensure you’re on top of the new build.
Our service includes:
- Fixed Fees – Advance knowledge of charges, no hourly rates or hidden fees
- Price Match Policy – A first class service at a reasonable price, plus our price match policy, we will match any like for like quotation.
- Home Visits – No need to take time off work, our dedicated team can arrange to visit your home at a time that is convenient to you, 7 days a week.
- No Sale, No Fee – Promoting a jargon free, honest and easy to understand service. If the sale falls through, you will not need to pay our legal fees.
- No upfront payments – We do not ask for any money upfront
- Updates and easy access – Keeping you up-to date at the matter proceeds, making ourselves available should you wish to speak to us.
- Case tracking – Online case tracking enables you to view the progress of your matter at any time.
- Working to your time scales – We acknowledge you often have time limits to comply with and we manage the transaction to ensure deadlines are met where possible.
- Legal representatives that speak your language – English, Punjabi, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi and Bengali
Contact our Conveyancing Solicitors
Contact Curtis Law Solicitors today and we'll provide you with the right Conveyancing advice you need.
Contact our dedicated conveyancing hotline now on:
01254 914171 or FREE Phone: 0333 240 0103
You can also text "CURTIS" to 82727 and we'll call you back.