Housing Disrepair

Everyone, no matter who they are, has the right to live in a rented property where they feel safe and comfortable, and where they can relax and unwind after a stressful day.

All landlords have a legal obligation to maintain rented property to a reasonable standard. 

So, whether you live in social housing, a privately rented property, or are a council or housing association tenant, if your landlord has left you living in substandard accommodation, you may have the right to make a claim.

YOU DON’T NEED TO SUFFER IN SILENCE, our specialist housing disrepair team are here to help. Our expert team is made up of experienced and specialist lawyers who have acted for hundreds of tenants in claims against their landlords, ensuring not only that all necessary works of repair are carried out at their properties, but that they also recover compensation.

Here at Curtis Law we know that the process of obtaining housing disrepair compensation can be a very distressing experience and mounting a credible case without expert help is extremely difficult if not impossible. 

Our expert team will listen to you and offer their advice in an honest, transparent manner, explaining your options clearly. They’ll also keep you updated on your case and work tirelessly to secure the best resolution for YOU.

If you feel you may have grounds for a claim against your landlord, DO NOT hesitate, get in touch with our specialist housing disrepair team TODAY on 0800 008 7450.

This initial consultation is FREE, and if our expert team consider you to have a viable claim, they will act for you on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis, thus minimising the risk to YOU.